- Does the seller bring the instrument to current factory software specifications, as well as test and calibrate the instrument?
- Does the seller offer a comprehensive up to one year warranty that's backed up by their own technical support staff?
- Can the seller show proof that they carry product liability insurance in the event of a patient incident and subsequent lawsuit?
- Can the seller provide both direct and manufacturer liason support on both a short and long term basis?
- Is the seller a neurodiagnostic instrument specialist who can provide an extensive list of positive customer references?
- Will the seller be responsive and knowledgable regarding instrument related questions?
We can say YES to all of the above!